Finish Line Gear Floss Microfiber Cleaning Rope (Pack of 20 microfiber ropes)
Gear Floss is made of microfiber rope, which works by attracting, removing, and holding grime. Other materials simply move grime around. Microfiber works by capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Dirt is held deep inside the core of the fiber. Microfibers remove grime better than any other material known to man! Gear Floss is highly tear-resistant and is washable.
- The ultimate detailing tool! Perfect for cleaning your rear cassette, front chain rings, derailleur pulley wheels, hubs and spindles, brake arms, bottom bracket / crank interface, and more.
- Gear Floss' Microfibers work by attracting, removing and holding grime. Other materials simply move it around. Microfiber captures dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves and remove grime better than any other material.
- Microfiber rope is highly tear-resistant and it is washable.
- Easy to Use! Position floss between gears Slide back and forth Slide into other hard-to-clean areas like derailleur pulley wheels, hubs and spindles, brake arms, bottom brackets /crank interface, etc.
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 0.8 x 3.9 inches ; 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: GF0200101
Have peace of mind knowing that your order will arrive original factory sealed packaging. That means that you'll have the full force of the manufacturer's warranty to protect your purchase.
Fast and Free Shipping
You're already purchasing the item. Why pay additional for shipping, especially slow shipping? We get your order shipped out and delivered to your doorstep as quickly as possible.
We are committed to making sure that you leave this transaction satisfied. That means having access to real people that get your questions and concerns answered quickly. Give us a shot and we will make sure that you will look to us again!