Dumonde Tech Pro X Lite Chain Lube (Select Volume)
Dumonde Tech has been working diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricant for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) had been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrication's, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction and increase in creating much higher film strength then common, traditional technology.
Everyone who has tested or raced using PRO X, report that performance is better then any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation and testing.
PRO X REGULAR brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC oils migrate for complete wetting of the surfaces.
- MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond.
- A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt.
- Watts. Very little is used to move your bike parts.
- 10 time high lubricity the Teflon. Ceramic lubes. Catchy hype.
- Waterproof which will not wash off.
- Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent.
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition.
- Tamely scented.
- Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value.
- Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground.
PRO X REGULAR is the heavier version to our PRO X LITE chain lubricant. PRO X REGULAR is ideal for Mountain Bike, Cyclocross and all extreme condition, while maintaining a clean drive train.
PRO X REGULAR can be used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions.
To prepare for maximum performance from Dumonde Tech's PRO X Regular Chain Lube, use a high quality cleaner or solvent to thoroughly clean then chain and let it dry before your first application. You will only need to clean the chain once, prior to the first application of PRO X REGULAR. For optimum performance, 2 to 3 applications is required for the bonding process to occur through polymerization. Then, follow the direction on the bottle when to reapply. Sound. Not distance, weather condition or time. Trust us on that. If your a pessimist, take the challenge your self.
- MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond
- A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt
- Waterproof which will not wash off
- Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
Have peace of mind knowing that your order will arrive original factory sealed packaging. That means that you'll have the full force of the manufacturer's warranty to protect your purchase.
Fast and Free Shipping
You're already purchasing the item. Why pay additional for shipping, especially slow shipping? We get your order shipped out and delivered to your doorstep as quickly as possible.
We are committed to making sure that you leave this transaction satisfied. That means having access to real people that get your questions and concerns answered quickly. Give us a shot and we will make sure that you will look to us again!